reportit! is a collaboration of the Affirmative Action and Equity Office, Student Life, the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs, and the President's Commissions. The reportit! initiative began in 2002 to provide the UNH community with a standardized way to report incidents of hate, bias, discrimination and harassment. The University of New Hampshire is committed to creating and ensuring a safe, welcoming, inclusive, and equitable campus.
The goal of the reportit! initiative is to keep our campus free from bias, discrimination, and harassment by:
- Providing multiple points of entry into the system:
Educating targeted individuals/impacted persons of their rights.
Proactively addressing incidents of hate, bias, discrimination
- reportIt form
- UNH Police
- Affirmative Action and Equity Office
- SHARPP (Sexual Harassment & Rape Prevention Program)
- OMSA (Office of Muliticultural Student Affairs)
- Community Standards
- Psychological and Counseling Services
- Student Accessibilty Services
- Academic Department Chair or any College/School Dean or Associate Dean
- Human Resources
- Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS)
- Residential Life
- Associate Vice President for Community, Equity, and Diversity
- President's Commission on the Status of Women
- President's Commission on the Status of People of Color
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- President's Commission on the Status of LGBTQ+ People
In providing multiple entry points into the system, we also encourage these offices to help members of our community file a reportit! form.
For more information about ReportIt, please contact the Affirmative
Action and Equity Office at email@example.com
or 603-862-2930 voice / 603-862-1527 tty.